cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

I think that One UI 6 Watch Stable will release on October 3rd, and a thanks to the Devs for their hard work

(Topic created: a week ago)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

0 Likes
6 Replies
advanced_user
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I hope your wrong, unless they fix the rest of the bugs I'm experiencing lol. Why would someone even make a post like this.. It sounds like you're trying to pressure them for a release while there are still some major bugs in the current beta build..

Members_dU4MtMD
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I'm not sure it's appropriate or not to ask this question so disregard if so. But what are some issues you are experiencing? I haven't noticed any on mine so I'm just curious. 

0 Likes
advanced_user
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Wow, I see many of your posts are very pointless, and inconsiderate of testers that face issues. Why are you in such in a rush for them to push the final build? 

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback on the official release šŸ˜Š.

We appreciate your anticipation and participation on the upcoming One UI versions. We wouldn't have made software stability this far without all your feedback and contribution. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

Members_km9hn4e
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Hope your team gets the final release soon.   Debating dumping Samsung watch.  More internal development and QA should have been done. PPPPPP.  Samsung should offer a kicker to those participating. Customers are profit manageemnt are overhead.  

Interim reviewing other models

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Bye bye

0 Likes