Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Increased Battery Life

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 10:44 AM)
user3jvNYAkO8Y
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Is it just me or has anybody else here received better battery performance from the update? I'm just making sure this isnt just some type of placebo effect.
13 Replies
userr4n16mTX66
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have better battery life also
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Feels the same for me compared to One UI 4.1.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
It kind of feels the same, no massive improvement unless Im listening to Youtube Music
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Feels the same. It even feels like it drains faster during idle state
0 Likes
papito2013
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I also noticed this as well.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I can't quite agree. I do have to review all of my app usage, but in 6.5 hours, I lost about 10% of battery (overnight). I had Always On off and nothing running, so that seemed a little high thaan usual for me.
0 Likes
gyrlonfilm
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
What kind of phone do you have OP? I upgraded to s22 regular on Thursday and installed the beta Friday. Still seeing if I am going to keep this phone. The size is perfect for me. I will pay attention to the battery. It is still optimizing on my end.
0 Likes
user3jvNYAkO8Y
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have the s22 Ultra. I've always done optimization efforts to my phone especially in terms of using Bixby Routines to minimize services for various use cases. The biggest gains that I've recieved is with my standby and video watching time. I literally just recieved this phone a little more than a week ago so I believe that the AI hasn't made any major adjustments for my behavior yet. That is probably why the gains are more aparent to me.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Mine doesn't seem quite as good
0 Likes