Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Increased RAM Usage

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 09:02 AM)
Ogata92
Comet
Options
Discussions
I understand this is a beta, and I'm not complaining, just asking. Is it normal for a Beta to have increased RAM usage? Before the Beta, i was normally around 4, sometimes 5GB of ram being used. With the Beta? 5-7GB being used. Is this normal for a beta due to optimization still being ify and what not?
0 Likes
7 Replies
Lurick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's weird, I'm seeing the opposite, usually would be at 3-4 GB free on my Ultra but now at 4 to 6 free.
MoRadwan
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same for me!
0 Likes
Ogata92
Comet
Options
Discussions
Guess it's just me then. I mean, my phone isn't running slow, but I have noticed it using more ram. I've tried restarting, cleaning the ram via battery and device care, etc. Might backup my data and try a factory reset after work. See if that does anything. Might just be a random bug.
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same here would have around 4 free on average and now it is 6 when I checked. Improvement for me as well.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine seems to be normal. Just make sure your RAM plus is set to your desired ram, and I wish it took up less ram like a Tab S6 Lite as it only takes 2 gb of ram there as compared to the s22 ultra which takes abt 7-8 gb out of 12.
Ogata92
Comet
Options