Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Issue with placement of Close All button for Recent Apps

(Topic created: 08-23-2022 01:14 PM)
djh9999
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
When display is set to WQHD+, the "Close All" button under recent apps shows in the middle of the screen, as opposed to centered near the bottom of the screen--as it did in prior versions. If I change the resolution to FHD+, the button is in the correct spot. If I do HD+, I can't even find the button, and it may not even be on the screen...so,ita not even usable. So, recap...it only works properly for FHD.

Does anyone else have this issue? Sometimes you can't even see the Close All button, depending on the background complexity. 

0 Likes
8 Replies
Av3rag3Jo3
Halo
Options
Discussions
Is the issue consistent even after a restart? I'd also recommend clearing the cache in memory settings for the oneui home app.
djh9999
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes, I've restarted multiple times to see if that was the problem.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
I have S22 Ultra no issues here even just played around with the settings and the close all button was in the same place every resolution
0 Likes
djh9999
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Hmm, so something specific to my phone or config. That's helpful, as I might see if any config changes will fix the issue.
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Are you, by chance, still using the Home Up app?
0 Likes
djh9999
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
No, I'm not. Why do you ask?
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Because that was a symptom I was having in the beginning, when One UI kept crashing.

Try force closing the One UI Home app and clearing the cache.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note, the 2nd Beta SW was released that includes some fixes for Home screen.  Please update your device and submit an error report using the Samsung Members app if the issue persists.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes