Issues observed

(Topic created: Tuesday)
userPwX6sr7DsG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Watch version 5

Phone S21 FE

Chose walking activity, took like 3 steps and the watch started vocalizing distance, heart rate, etc. it appears that it was getting its information from normal daily steps.

Also when in the watch manager app on phone I'll get at times watch not connected, however there is no disconnect symbol on the watch. I have to restart the watch in order to get app connected again 

4 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userPwX6sr7DsG,

Thank you for your feedback on exercise measurement and constant disconnection. 

To help us better understand your issue, please submit the error report to us (Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Contact us> Error report).

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userPwX6sr7DsG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Ok but when I try to I select error report, then device. It states Must allow permissions in settings. What permissions? Camera, location are currently not selected .

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Location should be allowed all the time as below. 

Once allowed, it will take you to the Error report page. 

Screenshot_20240703_154334_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20240703_154230_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpgScreenshot_20240703_154243_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20240703_154308_Permission controller.jpgScreenshot_20240703_154312_Permission controller.jpg

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userPwX6sr7DsG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Thanks but for some reason I had to also enable Photos and videos in order to send logs.

0 Likes