Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Keyboard and back button/gesture stop working at same time

(Topic created: 12-11-2021 02:30 PM)
nsaldana001
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm not sure if anyone else experiences this and I'm not entirely sure what triggers the glitch, but I think it might be tapping on a message in my notifications to open the thread of messages in the app, but when doing so sometimes, my keyboard refuses to open and also the back button gesture won't work for a good 20-45 minutes. The only workaround seems to be restarting the phone. Is anyone else noticing this. I noticed it on my Z Fold 3 on One UI 3.5 and I'm currently on the 4.0 beta. Same thing happens on my Note20 Ultra which also had 3.5 and now in 4.0 Beta, but not on my Note10+ running 3.1.
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @nsaldana001 ,

If you are using a 3rd party keyboard such as GBoard please try Samsung Keyboard and see if you experience the issue. If issue happens with Samsung Keyboard, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JonCulper
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yes, I have experienced the same thing and reported it here a few times.
sbllbs
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'll try it but I'd been having keyboard issues. Try installing Gboard and then switching back to the Samsung keyboard.
0 Likes