Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Locked Call Screen

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 06:08 AM)
Options
Discussions
Has anyone experienced this bug: 

The unlocking phone options screen not being displayed when turning on the device screen and swiping up to go to the home screen, from the call screen while on an active call. 

My phone is set to lock when I turn off my device screen. If I turn off my device screen, during an active call, when I turn the screen back on, the active call screen is displayed and I do not get options to unlock the device when swiping up to try to enter the phone. It's locked on the active call screen.

The device will attempt to bring to the device unlock options screen, but flickers and goes back to the active call screen. 

Call screen

*note: bug appears when locking device from this screen,
 then awaking device and trying to swipe up to interact with the
 device to access other applications.

If you swipe down the notification shade and try to interact in ways that require you to go to other screens, the screen with device unlock options appears as it should, but not when swiping up, in effort to go to the home screen & open other apps.

Maybe something similar is going on with your device too. I've reported it already, just wondering if anyone else has this issue

Thanks in advance for the feedback. 
3 Replies
userQAE2YoSxTR
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have this issue and reported
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Unlocked S22 Ultra no issues here working as it should
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team