Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Major glitches in latest update

(Topic created: 09-03-2023 01:26 AM)
True2life
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
In the latest software update, there seem to be a lot of glitches. Sometimes, I get stuck—a page. When trying to switch apps, it freezes mid-switch. Is anyone else having these issues?
9 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Nope not me. I have absolutely zero problems and I'm getting great battery life! Screenshot_20230902_211841_Device care.jpg
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I had some problems when switching apps in beta 1. Pretty much all of these were fixed in beta 2.

I'll keep an eye out to see if I get any more like you.
MattAy
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have experienced a less severe version of this issue. I will frequently experience a ton of jank and choppiness when opening the recent apps screen.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Battery life has definitely improved with beta 2.
suncomethrough
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I had that issue in Beta 1. But in Beta 2, switching apps smoothly.
0 Likes
KevHar5
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
All working pretty good.
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm experiencing the same issues since beta 2 my screens actually freeze in transition
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user0GzNg6Ezu9
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm having this issue as well
0 Likes