cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Maybe the third beta solved my battery issues!

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 03:45 PM)
Options
Discussions
I shouldn't get ahead of myself cuz it's only been a day, but the battery use today on the third beta release has been much much much better. It's 4:00 and I've got about 70% left that's much closer to my previous numbers on Android 11.

So hopefully this will stand up, but just wanted to say that battery usage on the third beta release, is so far so very good. 

Good work team. 
6 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's definitely better! Not as good as beta 1 was.. Less than 8-9% per hour of screen time was phenomenal.

I pushed 14 hours of screen on and screen off time
0 Likes
Edan
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Battery did got better on beta 3
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Edan ,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
10:30 pm and 52% - so much better than beta 1 and 2m!
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user2ZDoGgPbFk ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Well I spoke a little bit too soon. Battery has improved somewhat with beta 3, but it is still not as good as on Android 11. I've been up about an hour, haven't really used my phone at all except to send this message here, and I'm already down 10%.
0 Likes