Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Messages not deleting from Quick Panel

(Topic created: 10-07-2023 08:28 PM)
CesarF
Halo
Options
Discussions
Hi! Not sure if anyone else has encountered this issue now where if you have the feature to delete emails/messages right from the Quick Panel, they don't really "delete". They just stay there stuck until you either Undo the deleting and manually go into the app itself, or just swipe left or right to get rid of it (still not deleting the message).

I did clear Cache Partition and did the Repair Apps a few times and still nothing. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Sounds like a G MAIL specific notification issue. Have you contacted G mail support.

I have no issues deleting emails from notifications using outlook for my g mail and Microsoft accounts
0 Likes
CesarF
Halo
Options
Discussions
I haven't contacted them yet, but I will now that you mention it. I also have so much trouble deleting my outlook emails from it. I delete them and somehow they show up again as I'm deleting others.
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
My Gmail does the same thing. I delete the email and it sticks in the panel. Sometimes it will go away after some delay, other times I just swipe it myself
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Please try to clear app cache and try again. If the issue persists, it would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels. As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes