Original topic:

Mobile Data Issue

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 02:27 PM)
_kingcordera
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm unable to connect to my T Mobile network 

I'm assuming it's an issue with the beta software?

7 Replies
userVmloLJKM6J
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
That's funny. I have the same issue. I did a network reset, followed by a boot menu cache reset, then a factory data reset. I tried a different carrier Sim card and then tmobile again. I'm getting unstable data connections, but not network drops. Just inconsistent data connection
0 Likes
CreekFreak
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I can also say there are signal/radio T-Mobile issues. It's been hard to use the phone on the beta because hardly anything loads. Then you look at the network indicator and it starts cycling through like 3G 4G LTE and 5G before finally loading. I'm hoping the update this morning is better.
0 Likes
userf3uV8TuzZf
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Agree 100%
0 Likes
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Most my connection issues fix after manually selecting my network. I have verizon tho. But definitely notice better speed and usually get back my 5g if it drops Screenshot_20211116-081721_Call settings_1238.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @_kingcordera @userVmloLJKM6J @CreekFreak @userf3uV8TuzZf ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
_kingcordera
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I submitted an error report....is there a fix for this? my device is essentially unusable
0 Likes
user1BAsvSQ25L
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Did you ever find a fix for this? Same thing happened starting two days ago. Haven't seen much about it.

0 Likes