Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My files app closes every time I click on an apk file

(Topic created: 08-17-2023 06:11 PM)
userDp5a08LQQX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I already submitted an error report on this but does anyone else have the same issue? For some reason, any apk file I try to open freaks my device out and force closes the app. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
GregoryWhipple2007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Try clearing the system cache
userDp5a08LQQX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately clearing cache doesn't work. In fact, that's the first thing I do after installing any beta programs to get that possibility out of the way so I know it's not that.
0 Likes
MetalMulishaMarcus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same thing happening to me as well. I had to download a separate app just to install APKs
userDp5a08LQQX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes! I did the same exact thing to download apks. Glad I'm not the only one.
0 Likes
usermdqkzcTvEe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
What app?
0 Likes
userDp5a08LQQX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Just download apkmirror
0 Likes
usermdqkzcTvEe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
What app works to install apks?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes