Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Need ui 6 beta 2 asap

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 12:06 AM)
Eman213
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is the worst beta ever my ui crashes all the time and my apps lag alot and my battery dies quickly also the aod doesn't stay on when I have it to show all the time 😡 😡 😡
7 Replies
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I know
Johnny53
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I agree about AOD. Everything else works great on my phone. This is the best beta I have ever tested.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
When do we expect Beta 2 to be released?
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is a beta test after all. What did you expect? Beta and the official release are nowhere near the same thing.

During beta testing those that are testing need to give feedback about the bugs.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm starting to think some people don't understand what the beta program is about.
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I agree with you 100 percent. They complain about everything and they don't get that it's to help the company get the best stable release available to the public. Most sign up just so they can have the newest thing and fail to understand it's supposed to be buggy and have issues. I don't complain and make constant posts about every problem and people need to understand what it's for and if they are having problems that's the whole point so you can submit error reports and so Samsung can improve it. I found some fixes on my own by just trial and error changing a few settings. I clear the cache partition and do repair apps at least once a day just to keep it running smoother. If I have a problem I submit an error report but I don't constantly and every time I have 1. If I submit 1 about something a few times I figure that's sufficient because they are aware of it. People get way too serious about this whole beta testing thing and as you have said don't grasp what it is actually for. It's like if you are going to complain complain complain maybe you should withdraw and go to the 5.1 until the stable version is released. It's like did you not read the stuff before you signed up for it and/or if you did why are you constantly complaining about what you agreed to. SMH lol but I'm glad we have some people like you 2 with some sense among the chaos.