Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sharing photos to Instagram

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 05:06 PM)
MichaelCo
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Is anyone having issues sharing a photo from Samsung gallery app to Instagram? When the photo is uploading, there is a white box in the lower right corner of the photo, leaving the image missing 1/4 of its contents. If I post the photo from the Instagram app, it does not happen.
4 Replies
LastOnion
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Haven't tried sharing from gallery app to Instagram but I have been having issues trying to post multiple photos in Instagram. I can post a single photo with no problems but when I try posting 9 photos, Instagram stops responding after selecting the filter to be used.
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Have you tried resetting permissions? Facebook app had an issue with uploading photos due to permissions. Fix was to deny all permissions, reboot then allow all permissions then reboot and solved the issue.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

This issue has been reported by other users. To work around this issue, you can go into settings - app - Instagram. Remove the picture permission and then grant it again. Go back to Instagram and should be fixed.

If issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Marv323
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I noticed that too . It is a longer & annoying process to upload pictures/videos on Instagram
0 Likes