Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Network and overheating issues

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 12:47 PM)
Matty77
Halo
Options
Discussions
So randomly when I try an outgoing call, it immediately says call ended. And when people try to call me, on occasion it doesn't ring and it's like I hung up the phone ( this is what I've been told by numerous people who've tried calling me lately). Was happening a little bit ago and my phone was scorching hot. Filed an error report, restarted my phone with wifi off, and temperature is a little better. This bug really needs to be fixed asap
5 Replies
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Are you on T-Mobile? Because this sounds like what it does if it can only reach 5G Standalone (SA) bands where phone calls over 5G (VoNR) is not supported in your area
Matty77
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yeah I'm on Tmobile. Any suggestions??
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Normally this is not advised, but try turning off 5g and then making a phone call.
0 Likes
bpark32
Halo
Options
Discussions
Make sure your apps are updated. My auto-update has not worked, and when I update apps and restart, temp seems to regulate for a week or so before repeating this process. Play store and Galaxy Store...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes