Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

No Events In Calendar App

(Topic created: 08-06-2024 08:51 PM)
Chexco
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
After updating to watch OneUi 6 R920XXU1ZXG7, the calendar is not showing any events. There are plenty of events in my calendar, and it worked before update. 

Resetting device to test from fresh installed. 

13 Replies
Chexco
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Calendar app continues to show no events even after resetting watch and setting up as a new watch.
Chexco
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Watch 5 pro connected to s22 ultra
0 Likes
Supes25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
+1 Mine is having the same issue
useryCn906Cwxx
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Is it a Google calendar you're trying to view on the watch? I had a similar problem with my Watch 7 - on the Samsung calendar app on the phone, uncheck Samsung Calendar (Google should still be checked) and see if that works
0 Likes
Supes25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Havent tried the google calendar, just the samsung one and it doesn't sync
0 Likes
Supes25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Even my outlook is hit and miss
Chexco
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Glad I'm not alone. I'm also using Samsungs Calendar app.
useryxZac4yt1X
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Yeah the same is happening here too with mine. So frustrating did a hard reset and still nothing
0 Likes
Reuben29
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I'm having the same issue with OneUI 6 beta. Good to know that a reset will do nothing. How do we report this issue? Pretty important to me because I use Samsung calendar to sync my work Outlook calendar, which I cannot do with Google calendar because work doesn't allow us to share calendar outside the organization, but with Samsung calendar I can log into Outlook, and that will pull in all the event details, including event title. Now I have no way to access this from my watch.

0 Likes