Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification for Secure Folder

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 02:32 PM)
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Any time I get a notification and click to open it, it just goes away and clears the notification. Normally when you click it, it will bring up the fingerprint right away. Instead, I'm having to hunt down the secure folder and go in that way. 
8 Replies
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Edit: it DOES bring up the finger print scanner when you click the notification but even if you scan the finger print it takes you out to whatever screen you were previously on. It's not going ahead and taking you into whatever app the notification was from.
0 Likes
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I also have the same problem. Already reported throgh feedback

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Me too!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Discussions
I submitted it. Thank you!
0 Likes
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Been reporting this since one UI 4 lol. They never change it no matter how many people complan it's so annoying
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Not sure we are on the same page. Mine is when you click a notification to open the secure folder, it brings the finger print scanner but then doesn't go into the secure folder. It's always worked perfectly before ... definitely hasn't been an issue since UI 4. Maybe we are talking about different things?
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Discussions
This was fixed in the Beta 2 release!
0 Likes