Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Notification panel sluggish (beta 2)

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 08:11 PM)
oMusicPro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Notification panel swipe down/up is still sluggish. Mostly everything else in the UI is smooth for the most part except for opening apps. Its not smooth at all; there is a slight stutter.
11 Replies
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same. Really hoping this gets worked out. I'll probably factory reset upon final release but I'd rather see this fixed before then. I reported this in beta 1
0 Likes
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm not experiencing a problem with the notification panel scroll being choppy or sluggish.
0 Likes
Degos
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I am experiencing a similar problem. Over all the snappiness of the animations have decreased and many a times it take longer to render new screens
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Beta three will hopefully be here before we know it. Hang tight, everyone! The more we discover, the better the final firmware build will be.
0 Likes
konomasa
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same sluggish and laggy especially when unlocking the device.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Not an issue for me ...
0 Likes
trevzlat13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Sluggish everywhere for me. Even did a cache delete
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta 1 was very sluggish for me.. But since the update.. Haven't had many problems with being sluggish or apps.. Except Instagram.. It keeps randomly crashing when playing some videos... Another issue I'm having since beta 1 is that when I go to the home screen and trying open an app that is on the right side of the screen or in the bottom, it keeps opening the last app I opened or was on. It's annoying sometimes because I need to open another app and I can't for like 5-10 seconds!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Not an issue for me either.
0 Likes