Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 04:17 PM)
gill55
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Has anyone been geeting ghost notifications on there phones. I've been geeting my notifications sound goings off ever like two minutes. Phone vibration go off when it happens to. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
userPIDepuTX9q
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Do you happen to have repeat notification alerts turned on? My notifications are working correctly.20230924_195750_1000000658_1695599870.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
None so far, usually the good lock plugging " nicecatch " works on betas, download and track the app causing the issue and double check you don't have repeated alerts on
0 Likes
TAAH8
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I was prior to the Beta. It was so bizarre and annoying. They even came through while I was sleeping with the DND on.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please check the setting as suggested by @userPIDepuTX9q .  If the issue still persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes