cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notifications not opening apps until a second press.

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 06:31 PM)
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I noticed since installing the beta sometimes I have to tap the notifications twice in order to open the app with the notification. It happens more so when the phone is locked as at times I have to hit the notification 3 times from lock screen to the notification shade twice. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. We have numerous error reports on this issue and our dev team is currently reviewing them. 

If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

5 Replies
KeiBis
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yes, thought it was just my fingers... I am experiencing the exact same thing.
Matty77
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same here
Options
Discussions
I've been noticing the same thing
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
Many open threads on this already. Beta moderator asked for logs and error report in the other threads. Search "notification" in search bar to see response in other threads
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. We have numerous error reports on this issue and our dev team is currently reviewing them. 

If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team