Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 beta for Note 20?

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 08:55 AM)
MrWilson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Recieved an update for the members app and  had the banner for the beta registration this morning. Now registered! 

So look for an update notification if you haven't been able to register yet, or check the galaxy app store for updates.

US region, unlocked on VZW fyi

8 Replies
MrWilson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
And it's already downloading, with lots (!) of changesScreenshot_20211117-093056_Software update_21741_1637163057.pngScreenshot_20211117-093330_Software update_21743_1637163261.jpg
0 Likes
Gabagool
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same, fingers crossed that it's better than the One UI 3.0 beta for this device. That one was so bad and buggy that I reverted back. Oh well, right?
rcarey3091
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I registered but still says I'm up to date in software updates in settings
0 Likes
MrWilson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine may have taken less than 5 mins, but not more. Just keep checking I guess. It all happened so fast, and I was excited so I'm sorry if I'm not super helpful
0 Likes
rcarey3091
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's been all day for me now :(. Perhaps it has something to do with my device not being registered with Samsung members. (I can't get it registered and neither could Samsung support)
0 Likes
Abarzua21
Halo
Options
Discussions
Im unlocked on verizon, but i have T-mobile carrier and i still have not got a banner to reguster. Ive tried everything
0 Likes
MrWilson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Idk I didn't really do much extra. I cleared the app data for Members, but I don't get the banner right after that. Just kinda showed up out of nowhere.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @MrWilson ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes