Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 5 (Android 13) Issues

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 08:18 AM)
userpDNBWPaiZa
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I realize that there is a feedback loop for this, however, that isn't present if you withdrawal from the beta program, which I personally couldn't do faster. I figured I'd include it here for review by the user population as well as those in charge of the beta program.

There were three main issues that stopped me from using the beta.

1. Battery drain. This could be very coincidental, but incredibly interesting that it started immediately after updating.

2. There is a goofy issue with the notification shade. When I first unlock my phone, pull down the shade, and try to press on a notification, the shade just closes without the app for the notification opening. I have to re-open the notification shade and press the notification again. This is incredibly annoying if you are specifically opening your phone, then the shade, to check a notification. 

3. Good Lock. Of course, an update for this will come with the final release of Android 13, however, I very much prefer the clock on the right. Without the update, I can't apply that. This is a personal issue, however.

If need be, I do have screen records of issue 2 above and would be willing to provide them. 
13 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well it's smooth with me. And they will tweak it as they go I come here to learn and just maybe help if I can. This has been the smoothest beta I have tested yet and I'm glad I did it
0 Likes
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Discussions
He didn't come across as someone complaining about the bugs, but someone who wanted to report what these were so they could be fixed.
0 Likes
DaleNet
Comet
Options
Discussions
Maybe so, but he also withdrew from the beta.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes