Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 Beta

(Topic created: 08-26-2023 08:07 PM)
cironde
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I remember signing up for beta programs. But now they released 6.0 and I had no clue and now that I do, there's no option anywhere in Samsung Members for me to apply. Nothing in a banner and the only thing in notifications is the notice to join the 5.1 beta - and it's grayed out. 
Anyone have any tips?

Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately you can't access the beta. Only people with no carrier or t-mobile phones can have the beta. If my comment helped make sure to accept this as a solution so other members in the community will know that this issue is already fixed!

View solution in context

19 Replies
AliWright
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes in Discover! I posted that ,like 3rd square box**down..
I downloaded, and this is blowing my mind! Unbelievable, can't wait for everyone to get this!Screenshot_20230824_001023_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230824_000717_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
cironde
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
This is what I see on Discover, and then when I search. Screenshot_20230826_202040_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230826_202304_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
jbhawaii
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
you'll only get an invite when the beta opens for your phone .. i think it's only for S23 now
0 Likes
cironde
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That's what I have, an S23 Ultra.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
What carrier do you have? Example: t-mobile, none, Verizon, etc
0 Likes
cironde
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
AT&T
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately you can't access the beta. Only people with no carrier or t-mobile phones can have the beta. If my comment helped make sure to accept this as a solution so other members in the community will know that this issue is already fixed!
cironde
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
T- Mobile gets it? Geezus.

Well, thank you.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yeah Verizon doesn't allow users to use the beta most at times and att I kinda don't know about.
0 Likes