Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 Beta

(Topic created: 08-26-2023 08:07 PM)
cironde
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I remember signing up for beta programs. But now they released 6.0 and I had no clue and now that I do, there's no option anywhere in Samsung Members for me to apply. Nothing in a banner and the only thing in notifications is the notice to join the 5.1 beta - and it's grayed out. 
Anyone have any tips?

Thanks. 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
19 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I heard more carriers were being added to the beta.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Which ones?
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Verizon and possibly AT&T. Unconfirmed though.
0 Likes
cironde
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I tried to find verification last night of your statement here but couldn't. Could you point me to an article that backs your assertion?
Thanks.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I found this paragraph on why verizon dosnt have it, and maybe the same as att. On this website https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/UI-6-Mega-Thread-Help-I-can-t-get-the-....

The One UI 6 beta isn't available on Verizon branded phones, probably due to carrier restrictions. One UI 6 stable will be available to everyone around October. Verizon users are eligible for the beta if the S23 is unlocked. No articles showing on why too.
cironde
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
OK, thanks much Kat.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
No problem!
0 Likes
Epower
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

What update

0 Likes
CantrellS
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My understanding is it's available for T-Mobile and unlocked s23
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the Beta Program.

Currently, One UI 6 Beta is open for all S23 models using T-Mobile service and for our unlocked models (SM-S911U1, SM-916U1 and SM-S918U1) using any service provider.

If you meet this requirement and still do not see the banner, please clear Samsung Members app cache, log out, reboot device, log back in Samsung Members app.  If you continue to have an issue, please send us a private message with your device IMEI, Samsung account email address, device model# and service provider information.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes