Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 6 beta Watch4

(Topic created: 08-26-2024 12:31 PM)
abear129
Constellation
Options
Discussions

The power consumption for within the One UI 6 beta for watch4 is ridiculous. I have to charge my watch twice a day now. Before joining the beta it was a once a day or every other day thing. 

One other issue I'm having issues that my watch will not backup since I've gotten the beta. It keeps telling me that I need to with replace or go back a backup. When I clicked replace, I'm kicked back to the main screen in the Wearable app. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @abear129

Thank you for your participation on Beta program.

For battery issue, please submit your error report to help us analyze your device usage/battery consumption analysis. 

For Backup issue, if your "automatic backup" is turned ON, Watch will attempt to back up between 1 -5am if the preconditions are met (Battery is over 30%, kept charged, phone is connected to Wi-Fi, screen is off). 

However, if the issue is not resolved, please report the issue back to us. 

Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Search for "Contact us" as key words > Error reports (Please attach Screenshots if available)> Ensure "Send system log data" is checked and submit

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, do not close the Samsung Members app until you receive a notification that error has been sent.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
abear129
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I'm waiting to see if the new update fixes the battery issue. 

I'm still unable to backup my watch though. Hopefully this will be fixed by the time of the rollout of one UI 6. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @abear129

To help us analyze the battery issue, please don't hesitate to submit your error report via Galaxy Wearable Beta app. 

Backup issue may be resolved if you've turned on "Save backup to Samsung account storage" toggled ON followed by below conditions:

1) Battery is >30%

2) Watch is charging

3) Screen is off

4) Backup will automatically happen between 1 AM to 5 AM

Otherwise, your phone will automatically backup your watch data to your phone once connected via SmartSwitch. 

0 Likes