Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 07:35 PM)
KeeperOfTheWorld
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Is there a download for beta one ui on samsung s22?
9 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
At the moment the S22 doesn't have a beta for Ui6

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

KeeperOfTheWorld
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Would you know when it would be out?
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Only the beta team knows when the S22 series will get the beta, but my bet is Soonâ„¢
0 Likes
Unimatrix_1
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

This BETA requirement for OneUI testing is vastly confusing when Samsung Galaxy users see the following News Message >>> Confusing link >>>> https://smsng.news/3rVjTir

They do not see the BETA Banner if your device isn't qualified.

The suggestion is, that Samsung needs to improve communications regarding its OneUI BETA Testing messaging, or the BETA Team needs to step up to the plate and post the full requirements first. 

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
No unfortunately
0 Likes
Saldivar
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Unlocked versions getting in USA, just got mine this morning.
0 Likes
kimberly2222
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Me to
0 Likes
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
S22 beta is out in USA
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
mine is carrier lock to T-Mobile but I had installed the u1 firmware and still no banner, took the advice of someone and wiped data to Samsung members and then started it back but this time created a new Google account to create a Samsung account and immediately as soon as I started banner was there and even though I sideloaded, I was able to register and now the beta features that said prior to registering I'm not part of the beta can't do this and that went away and now everything works... kind of strange but I'm waiting for the next beta update to see if I can over the air update or if I have to sideload again
0 Likes