Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI beta 6

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 07:28 AM)
machepes12
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Beta 6 is out. This might be the last beta before the official release !!!

6 Replies
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
There are still some issues where phone will either freeze or restart on it's own it happened to me yesterday that was a first time that has happened since on this beta testing on all versions
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have downloaded the latest Android 13, should Samsung roll out official version of 14 before these major bugs are fixed, ill roll back and stay there.
Camera/video needs a lot of work
Battery drain
High cpu and ram usage
Random reboots and freezes
Apps crashing
Just to name a few as there are many more.
Just fyi, Samsung uses e fuses in their devices, when a new android o.s. is made official and the device is updated to the new official o.s., the e fuse is tripped and prevents downgrading. Camera quality was significantly better especially at night on Android 13. This is not a complaint or stab at samsung. These are facts. Samsung has done a good job but are known to go official before the release is actually ready. I bought my Galaxy s23 Ultra because of the camera quality and would very much like to keep the quality 13 had verses 14 as of right now. It's getting better but before a final official release of 14, these errors need correcting.
To get around samsungs e fuse, you can use frija and Odin3 to move between o.s. without tripping e fuse. O.t.a. updates is what trips it. šŸ––
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Tru that
0 Likes
WWeston
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Good
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
WWeston
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Getting pretty close to the final really stable
0 Likes