cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI crashing when trying to open a folder (Beta 3)

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 05:56 AM)
userOv3Wn1yw6T
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Anyone else having this issue? Apps and widgets open fine. 
9 Replies
Ozzy-Targaryen
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Having the same issue. Already submitted error report. Tried troubleshooting to no avail.
Options
Discussions
Going to have to call up the applications from the search bar everytime as a work around.
userOv3Wn1yw6T
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Folders in the app drawer crash as well.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue. Looks like we'll have to do a search for the applications that are in the folder and pull them up that way.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Folders aren't crashing for me, but the wallpaper settings are completely unusable. Constantly just crashes
0 Likes
userOv3Wn1yw6T
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Removing homeup from the goodlock app resolved this issue.
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Discussions
Did any of you have HomeUp popup folders enabled before this beta update? I think that has something to do with it since Samsung said they changed something with folders.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

blazeBark
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is due an incompatibility between One UI 5 and HomeUp from GoodLock - uninstall HomeUp, wait for One UI 5 Beta 4, or wait for a HomeUp update.
0 Likes