Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One ui 4 note 20

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 06:52 AM)
drapasta
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Why why why is samsung waiting until January to release one ui 4 to note 20? This is absurd there's not good reason I should wait 2 months after the s21 users for the exact same thing. Release it to all devices at the same time hello??? Trash 
9 Replies
GrimReefer420
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Honestly I've seen a lot of people with varying issues with the update. Imo it wasn't ready to roll out.
0 Likes
Abarzua21
Halo
Options
Discussions
I agree. Im **bleep** because not only does the S21 and the Z series gets the beta, but now they just get the update before all of us... The note 20 should have been able to receive the beta too
0 Likes
rcarey3091
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Beta just came out for my note 20 in the US
0 Likes
drapasta
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
How do I get it?
0 Likes
rcarey3091
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Go to the benefits section on the Samsung members app and then click the banner for the beta
0 Likes
drapasta
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Does my phone have to be unlocked? I have the Verizon version...
0 Likes
rcarey3091
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I think it does have to be unlocked currently. Unlocks usually get first and then it rolls over to other carries depending on when they decide.
0 Likes
rcarey3091
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Keep in mind it may take a while to get the update. They roll out in batches of every 10000 phones.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @drapasta 

The Note20 Ultra should receive this update though we are unable to speculate on a timeline of release. Be sure to periodically check for updates to ensure that you have the latest version available.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes