Did you mean: 

Original topic:

OneUI Watch 5 Beta: Build 1 Bugs and Preferences

(Topic created: 06-07-2023 07:21 AM)
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Discussions

Hello, everyone. Here are the issues I've encountered and the suggestions I prefer during the OneUI Watch 5 beta.

Performance and functionality issues:

Swiping down the quick panel has a bit of delay.

When swiping through tiles, there's sometimes a little stutter.

Some watch face adjustments don't update after you apply them.

The back gesture has lag and delay whenever you go back a screen or leave an app.

The physical back button input should be a little faster.

When customizing watch faces, there's a white WearOS splash screen that appears. I personally think this should be removed.

When tapping the settings app, there is a missing splash screen, unlike all the other first/third party apps. I believe this should be added.

While the watch is charging, the charging animation is delayed and has a bit of lag when the charging process begins.

Watch face complications:

When using the weather app complication on third party watch faces, the location label is cut off for most cities. I think the label should be removed and the weather degrees should be kept.

Battery issues:

There is a noticeable battery drain when using this beta build. I think the battery usage should be reduced.

That is all I can think of during the watch beta. I'll check back when I encounter more!

2 Replies
userZ56kw2XzJS
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Here is what I noticed - battery information is no longer available in wear app and no longer showing on on battery widget (the one that shows batteries on all connected devices). There fore, battery health in the wear is useless for now. Does work on the watch itself but I didn't see optimization menu.

Had to reload Facer, reconnect to the watch and it is still crashing frequently.

Possible issues with GPS (but I was walking around downtown, so tall building could affect the signal).

Launching music application and walking application at the same time was buggy, the screen would not even turn on.

Connection to Buds Pro 2 was intermittent in the beginning, then stabilized.

Battery definitely seems to discharge faster.

Didn't detect eSIM till I rebooted my watch.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes