Options
Discussions
No? Okay. Bye.
17 Replies
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'll wait a bit longer before I go in search of something that has 12 already. I think I've hung in waiting well enough
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I hear what you're saying but this is what you don't want to do you don't want to let these updates and security updates and firmware updates I catch up to you because it does get to a point where there's been so many changes to the build of the platform that it's going to remain stagnant and then you couldn't grow it anymore so I mean it's something to think about you could actually root your phone and put your own interface on there pretty challenging but it's a great great
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah the problem is that all the stable Android 12 builds framework is just outside of range. Like so many NANDS around it. If I didn't hate programming so much, Id build myself. I had to for Note 5 and it was a pain in the **bleep**. Much more data now, so way more to sort through. Maybe I will get back into it to avoid utter disappointment and resentment for the powers that be
Options
Discussions
šŸ˜Screenshot_20211109-033959_Chrome Beta_174.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Very well said however this one went really quick bugs are just about out of it it's pretty dang stable and then do you know you could always root it and then get rid of all the bloatware and then just put a copy of an image on your device
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah a vanilla version right? Can't find one anywhere, not even on XDA. I'd literally have to rip and build myself, and that's a headache I cannot afford with my hours. I started, and it's just too much with me working 6-7 days a week. Part of my larger frustration
0 Likes
KSal
Comet
Options
Discussions
Note 20 beta hitting UK now, US should be close behind
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Mayze ,

One UI 4 Beta Program is only available for Samsung Unlocked Note 20 models.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes