cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Opinion: "One UI 6 Beta 1" is a bug powerhouse!

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 02:33 PM)
Kakarot
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is my first time in a Beta Software sign up. I know there should be bug to be expected. But bugs are here, bugs are there, bugs are left and right! I never thought it would be that messy! Hopefully bugs are crushed out soon enough. 
9 Replies
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
How enlightening and helpful. If you are experiencing that many bugs, maybe you should list some so they get fixed.

If you can't handle bugs you shouldn't have installed a Beta.
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I have noticed no bugs so far, other than the occasional navigation lag.
KevHar5
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yeah, this beta is surprisingly bug free. You should Google what others do before and after installing a beta and I think you'll find things work really well with just a few bugs. Samsung gives you plenty of warnings before you download. Research and knowledge which takes some effort is key. Can always withdraw from beta if nothing else.
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I hope you're able to report them all. That is what will help them fix the bugs.

I've also had a bug free experience so far so it's been almost boring as far as beta testing goes.
OmarGonzalez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The only bug I notice is with eSIM service.
0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
What eSIM issues are you having? As far as I can tell mine is working properly
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Same
0 Likes
bluefire
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Always perform claring the system cache and repair apps.
Check the baterry settings to check if an app is missbehaving or not compatible yet with Android 14 that is causing the issue
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you experience any issues with the Beta SW, please use the Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samsung Members app > One UI > Beta Feedback > Error Report).

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes