Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Overall first impressions of beta 3

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 02:13 AM)
moe
Sun
Options
Discussions
Everything is much smoother, no lag, animation's throughout the phone have been fixed and battery life seems okay now, will update on this later. This feels more like a stable build than anything. No bugs as of yet on my end. 
11 Replies
Brynner
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Is anyone else experiencing the phone locking itself up when watching a video in full screen or it's just my device doing it?
AlfredoMP1
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Me too, hopefully is gonna be fixed en the beta3
0 Likes
zach35
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's been smooth for me so far, Battery seems to be better
Idaband
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So I'm currious.... And I hope a moderator can answer this too. Why do certain apps crash and not start at all? Dji, my bank app... Ect. This build runs on the final bits that is android 12 right? My work phone is android 12 and those same apps work fine on that. (work phone is a pixel). So the question I have. Does one ui4 actually affect these applications from starting. What is so different for the way the apps run. I always thought one ui was a sort of a skin or a shell on top of an OS? Anyone from Samsung out there that can explain?
0 Likes
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Discussions
Have you updated your DJI app from the website?
My DJI fly app works just fine. Latest releases is 1.4.12
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Idaband ,

There is a possibility that One UI may affect some of these applications as it depends on how these apps interact with our version of android framework itself.  Although most of functionality is android, our changes do make enough difference for these apps to be affected. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
EpicCargo
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Its been way smoother and faster that I have noticed. This build feels like it is very close for One UI to actually releasing. I wonder what other things they could add. I do wish it was a ton of huge UI changes. But it's still great and I have noticed the new scrolling effect which looks way bigger than the previous one.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I'm waiting to see if my "40+ reboots a day" is resolved
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
This Update got my phone flying!
0 Likes