Did you mean: 

Original topic:

PLEASE FIX THE STUPID KEYBOARD ALREADY

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Thorski
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Honestly, I'm at my wits end with it now.  I'm on an s22 ultra, and I was really hoping having galaxy ai would smarten this device, just slightly.  But the god **bleep** keyboard is absolutely horrendous.  It often doesn't bother autocorrecting really obvious mistakes, and then when it does autocorrect it is often the wrong autocorrect.  And then, it'll almost always change the word "this" to "thus" a word I almost never use, amongst other meaningless changes.

These problems have been on going now for SEVERAL YEARS, across multiple different galaxy phones.

Tell me, what exactly is ai about the new autocorrect features??  Because from my point of view, it is absolutely no different.  Still the same rubbish it's been for years now.

This needs fixing ASAP, this is not a new issue, and it is an issue that has been affecting many people, on many devices,  for many years.  It's not acceptable from a leading manufacturer.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Discussions

This is the Galaxy Watch beta forum, not the Samsung Members app.

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

You are posting a complaint about a phone in the Watcha Beta forum. Not the regular members app. This is not the place for this.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Thorski,

Thank you for your interest in Samsung products 😃.

We've transferred this post to S22 ultra forum from Watch Beta community for better communication.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team