Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Pixel's Android 12 vs One UI 4.

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 08:18 PM)
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
The more I look and the Google Pixel 6 and 6 pro Material You design and the Pixel UI's over all look and the more I compare it to what I've been shown so far either One UI 4, the more I am highly considering grabbing a Pixel 6 Pro . I know Samsung hasn't added everything in and we are just getting started, but the Pixels are coming......very soon.....and I'm ready for that new designšŸ¤¤. Samsung, please take some design points from Google. Shoot heavly if you have to. Just do it. 
21 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hopefully, we will get some major UI changes on coming updates. I was also hoping for the same UI change of google, but I guess we have to wait. Samsung might make some major change before official release of Android 12. That is on around 1st week of october.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Sadly, I am on the same boat. I used to stick with Samsung mainly for the hardware, but the software is just killing the experience. It's a horrid mess with all the HIDEOUS blurred backgrounds. It makes no sense... I'll more than likely be jumping to Scroogles Pixel 6 Pro.
0 Likes
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same here!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Honestly no one cares what you want to go grab or what's your comparison. You joined the Beta to support and show what customers want not to cry and complain. What do you expect them to do copy Google and go backwards, They want android to be different on Samsung phones, come on now. So keep your pixel and miss out on all the other features Samsung offers like Reverse wireless charging and Dex. Have fun joined there Beta if they even offer that ha
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
Simply stating my opinion. Don't like it ? Don't comment.
0 Likes
Tdsjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My option, my opinion, blah blah blah. You stated your opinion in a public forum, and now others are responding with theirs.
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
They do offer a beta. They've had it for weeks. So good job on that one. Also, op is entitled to their opinion. And this is very interesting to me. I was also considering getting the pixel 6 pro, if they had an amazing deal for turning this phone in. Honestly, with all the limitations that Samsung puts in place, it's really something to consider. Have you ever tried to use anything but the main camera on any app other than your camera app? No, you haven't. Because Samsung doesn't allow it. I'm glad you love reverse wireless charging so much. I own the earbuds and the watch and I've literally used reverse wireless charging like three times. It's also painfully slow. I don't know.. I think it'll come down to how good the cameras are on the pixel 6. Samsung's UI is kind of a silly complaint because this is Android and you can just go use any kind of launcher. But there are little things that Google integration offers that they just won't allow other companies to implement. The Google assistant is surprisingly more capable when you use a pixel phone. It does all kinds of cool stuff that you probably don't know about since you didn't even know that Android 12 has been on the pixel lineup since august.
0 Likes
Brauska
Halo
Options
Discussions
A little hateful for the beta comments don't ya think?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Not really harsh a guy is telling us how much he loves his pixel "no one cares" in a Samsung Beta program. Its not irrelevant at all. So his point was to join a Beta then talk about a pixel that doesn't make since. Tell Samsung your opinion on what you joined for not to tell others about another device. Help them get there software right, The reason you joined. Save your other device opinions for outside of the Samsung Beta.
0 Likes