Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Problem with Samsung Health

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

After updating the Samsung health app for the watch beta program it crashes constantly. 

Every time I open the app, it crashes after a few mmoments. I have tried to report it several times and there hasn't been an update or a fix. 

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

5 Replies
Bws2007
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Try clearing the app cache or possibly reset the data on the app

Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I just did that and it worked for maybe a minute, then crashed again

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Casey88,
Thank you for your feedback.

If your issue still persists after suggestion from @Bws2007, please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device.

Also, current Health App version is 6.27.0.121. If you version is different, try updating the Health app again.

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I have reported it that way, several times but I get responses saying to report it somewhere else. So I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to do that. 

I did clear app cache as suggested which worked for a minute and then the app crashed again and it's back to doing what it was doing, every time I open the app it freezes and stops responding. 

Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I reported the issue, cleared the cache, even un-installed and reinstalled the app. 

It still crashes, I really need this to be fixed, please. Do I need to report it again? What can be done to fix this so it is functional again? 

0 Likes