Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Rcs not working properly?

(Topic created: 10-18-2022 12:42 PM)
Da1nonli
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have a s22 ultra and I noticed using the beta has messed with Google messages RCS. Some people on my contacts list I can see rcs working and on 1 person it doesn't work on my end but it works on their end. Anyone else experience similar? 
0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Discussions
I've noticed that it's been like that too but even before the beta.. I'd be texting people and then I wouldn't get replies... switched to Samsung messages and the replies would filter in there ... it's weird.... I wish they would come up with a fix for it soon
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It's probably a carrier issue and the beta since the RCS is a carrier thing
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's on Google messages. That happens to me all the time but then out of nowhere it fixes itself. It's a connection issue.
Adriannnzzz
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Happens with me on t mobile but my family members with s22 ultra on Verizon don't have any issues
0 Likes
ToneAtlus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That happens to me but I haven't found any pattern. Sometimes it says it's waiting for the recipient to connect or come online, or it will not even try at all and I switch to SMS/MMS, other times it works fine. Unless I have to reset the SIM in settings.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As this is a Beta SW, some Google apps may not work correctly as they are not certified by Google.

If you continue to experience issues, please use the Samsung Members app to submit error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes