Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Reboot Problem. Beta One Ui 6 - S23

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 01:35 PM)
Hzoubai2000
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm experiencing continuous restarts on my phone following the latest software update in the One UI 6 beta program. Despite my attempts to research and troubleshoot, I haven't been able to resolve the issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
6 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Kindly post this topic on the beta forum so that the beta team can be made aware of, investigate, and correct this type of issue. Also, the beta mod or another Member there might be able to help you. If the problem persists, you can always revert back to the stable OS by downloading SmartSwitch on a computer and connecting your phone. Make sure to back up your data if you choose to downgrade.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/S23-S23-S23-Ultra/ct-p/us-bp-uos-stwentythree?page=1&tab=recent_...
Hzoubai2000
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Thank You!
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
My pleasure! 🙂
0 Likes
user5qN2bvlYTO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Try to not connect to a wifi6e network that's what did it for me everything I connect to the 6e 6ghz network it restarts I now connect to a 5ghz network only and haven't had a restart since
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Discussions
That fixed my issue as well. I hope in the next build they get that resolved cuz my phone was restarting 10 to 15 times a day.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note, we released a hotfix update for this issue (ZWIB).  You can update your device by going to Settings > Software Update > Check for Updates.

If you encounter any further issues, please use the Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes