Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Recent app section glitch

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 09:24 PM)
useryutIcjwDo8
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Anyone experiencing glitch recent app section or anywhere else I have let me know
8 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Can you provide more information? What exactly is glitching?
useryutIcjwDo8
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The recent app when you see the recent apps I have been in the cards it started glitching out of nowhere and just a little bit of a battery drain I mean I closed and clean everything much as I can
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Battery drain is a very prominent issue in this version and can't be fixed for now. As for the "glitching" I think you may be referring to stuttering / lag.

I can recommend that you go to Settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Reduce transparency and blur.

Restart your device and let me know how it does. If the problem persists, please report the issue through the app. Do not leave the app until you see the app's notification thanking you for reporting the issue. Otherwise, Samsung may not have gotten your phone's error log.

I also want to note that the app switcher does in fact have some animation errors resulting in flashing / disappearing cards, phantom cards, etc. I've reported these several times already.

Hope this helps you.
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hey, it's a beta. Except minor glitches here and there.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Original post is too vague - provide more details
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the apps being used, clearing their cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
useryutIcjwDo8
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah I did all that for stopping clear no cats it just happens at random
0 Likes
useryutIcjwDo8
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The recent cards like the apps you have been in recently those been glitching out of control till I back out of it and just a little bit of a better drain
0 Likes