Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Battery Life

(Topic created: 09-22-2023 09:13 PM)
Jgonz2040
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Just out of curiosity, has anyone experienced an improvement in the battery life? I was using one UI 5.1, and my phone would die after 5 hours with this beta, my battery now last all day, so I was wondering if there were others with the same experiences 
6 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
I tried out Dex earlier, and it felt like it got improved by a lot. It heats up less quicker from my 3 hour use, and only drained like 30-40. I can't talk much about battery life since I charged my phone like 3 times today from 85% since I am a power user.
Options
Discussions
I haven't noticed any battery differences, but my work requires heavy usage that kills the battery fairly quickly. (constant Android auto)
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I'm going to do a proper battery test tomorrow but my initial impressions are that it is definitely better
Jgonz2040
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
What happened to me is that my phone would die within 5 hours with light use and three of those hours were screen on time. Now my phone made it through the entire day without dying which I found to be interesting
BingoBango
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Never had an issue with battery lasting all day & with this update it seems to be even better. Still need a few days to be sure though.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes