Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 Ultra 😊

(Topic created: 10-25-2023 10:51 AM)
Options
Discussions
News is flat display on s24 ultra if Sammy does a flat display they will be goated! Thank you Samsung if you are doing Flat screen don't mind leaving a little wink emoji below 😅 I won't tell anyone. 😉 
5 Replies
Av3rag3Jo3
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have cracked the back glass 2x now because of the curved edges. Sure the device is amazing but this is my biggest problem with the ultra. This is a huge durability issue. Otherwise perfect phone.
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
OMG if they get a flat screen I'll cry. I have been saying this since the 20 Ultra. I miss having a flat screen with my SPen
Options
Discussions
It makes the most sense because of the spen other then that Samsung is the king of display manufacturing they could make a pear shaped display like iCarly if they wanted to hahaah
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
This is the CAD render I've been seeing for the past few weeks. Is it accurate? We'll see in 2024.

https://youtu.be/H2d87AdFKPI?si=h3DtDInF-6NKo8aZ
0 Likes
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I love the S23 Ultra (I've only had it since May when I gave up the Z Fold 4)... but if the S24 Ultra releases with the rumored 2500 nits of brightness, I'll preorder that thing before the Unpacked event is even finished. This is a great phone: but at 1750 nits, it's almost impossible to use in daytime ambient light.
0 Likes