Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24

(Topic created: 11-06-2023 08:08 AM)
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
After this full version release this year will anybody in the market for the much anticipated s24
26 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
No. Wont be much of an upgrade to the S23Ultra. Probably wont see significant improvements till s25,s26.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Well, that's what people said about the S23U... Not much of an upgrade but it was actually a big one. I never say never.
Happy with the 23U.
They need to optimize and especially the camera software.
peacey
Halo
Options
Discussions

Not true. S23 was a huge upgrade compared to S22 because we went from Samsung's fab SD or exynos chip to the TSMC fab SD chip on all variants, which was a huge improvement in terms of battery life and efficiency. S22 had huge issues with battery life and heating due to Samsung's inefficient fabrication process. S24 would only be an incremental upgrade over S23, so it won't be anything special.

S25 though will probably have WiFi 7 support and 2 generations of upgrades, so will be much more worth the upgrade from S23.

Options
Discussions
Samsung started doing 4 generations of updates with the S21.
camb8
Nebula
Options
Discussions
No
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm very happy with my s23 ultra, if I don't like the pixel 9 Pro then I will probably get the s25 ultra
BurningHerman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I think my S23 Ultra will be the end of a long road of Samsung phones. Might try OnePlus Open but definitely not S24.
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Just my opinion but the one plus I had was meh. Motorola and definitely Samsung are better. But it's your money and your choice.
BurningHerman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's the best thing about Android phones.. there are choices lol. Thank you for your opinion. I'm not completely sold on OnePlus.. just think I need a chance of scenery after years of Samsung. I'll definitely put a lot of thought into it before jumping ship.