Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 06:25 AM)
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
After this full version release this year will anybody in the market for the much anticipated s24
26 Replies
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Each bite of the Apple iPhone tastes the same as the last. I use Mac Mini M2 and an iPad Air 5th Gen, mostly for my church Livestream. iPhone nope.
Options
Discussions
Nah, it would need to be something crazy good in order for me to get it.
S23U
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I personally just upgrade every year because it's fun. It's more about getting a new toy and having bleeding edge technology to me and just having the best of the best! I love playing around with all of it and learning it's new stuff and speeds and everything else that comes along with it even if it's not considered a huge upgrade. It's all about the fun and technology to me that way I can learn ahead of time and then help others where possible.
Cleetus
Halo
Options
Discussions
Absolutely not! I do not want uninstallable AI apps/AI hardware on my phone. I'm hoping I can find some info on xda for root access to get rid of the AI **bleep** on my S23 Ultra. I will not be buying any further Samsung phones and probably not any brand if they insist on having AI onboard the device.
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm not in on an S24 due to my T-Mobile upgrade timing. I think I'll be upgrading to s25 likely higher level (plus or ultra) than my base now.
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
Haha. Same! Odd numbers only
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well, yes, because if you poll about me, most will say he's odd. So OK odd years I'll get a new phone.