Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Message.... Why?

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 06:57 PM)
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Why are they wasting time with Samsung Message? Just use Google Messages!  
12 Replies
SammyJung
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Exactly! Why bother to update the Samsung message when they "collabed" with Google messages. Thought they were gonna include it in the OneUI 4
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Themes! Google messages doesn't allow for themes? I want to be able to have a unified theme. If Google allows it. I would agree but as it stands now, Google messages is just boring and not customizable.
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't use a theme and it looks just fine. šŸ˜†

For me function is more important.
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Functionality is better on Samsung Messages. In Google Messages, we have to reach the features or settings at the top while Samsung Messages offers a better one-hand experience at the bottom. Also, I don't like the dark gray background on Google.
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'd personally give up a little functionality for themes. If Google would allow themes, I'd 100% agree. I think letting people have options is good. With the recent US carrier announcement that Google messages is default RCS, only a matter of time one way or the other.
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Leave Samsung Messages alone. Samsung Messages offers a better one-hand experience. If you like better Google Messages you always have the option to set it as default. Google Messages gray dark background is awful šŸ˜–.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
wow, a double post within the same thread - hoping to boost your post count? šŸ˜
0 Likes
stskotty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Fun fact - almost every other country (besides US) has Google messages as the default messaging App and it's customized for Samsung One UI. I love the easy reach of One UI but like the rcs and functions on GoogleScreenshot_20210925-235230_Messages_29176.jpg
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
You're right! I agree šŸ‘!
0 Likes