Original topic:

Can't withdraw from beta

(Topic created: 01-22-2022 03:25 AM)
usertUnCrFMCgB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hello, I recently bought a S21 Ultra from someone who had put the phone on the OneUI 4 beta. Because I changed the samsung account when I recieved it, I am now unable to unenroll because the "samsung account has changed". I've heard that the moderators here can manually upgrade my account to the beta, so if I log out then in again I can actually unenroll... Can this be done for my account please? If you need me to PM you specific phone information let me know. Thanks!
0 Likes
4 Replies
usertUnCrFMCgB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Just to add, I'd really really like to avoid having to reset my phone and downgrade in smartswitch if at all possible. I am unable to get the official OneUI 4 update because of this account issue I believe.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usertUnCrFMCgB ,

We are unable to modify the registrations for S21 devices at this time as program is closed. unfortunately, only option is to use a smart switch and downgrade device to Android 11 to be able to receive Android 12 update. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
NickC75
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Im having same problem. I unenrolled months ago but I think the Beta Software is still on my phone. Im still having weird issues with apps closing and phone acts strange from time to time. Every time I reboot my phone I get the Beta software message, I attached a pic of it. I recently did a Factory Reset and I still get the beta message, why isnt that going away?Screenshot_20220204-111905_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes
NickC75
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Any updates?

0 Likes