JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pay doesn't work with Android 12 beta

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 04:59 PM)
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
I expected Google Pay not to work with the beta, like last year. But why is Samsung Pay not working? You tap the verification sign on, the 4 blue dots start spinning, then they stop and that's it. Special note. I installed Samsung Pay for the 1st time after I installed the beta when I remembered (from last year's beta) that Google Pay wasn't going to work. See my update, it's now working fine.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Update: I fixed the problem. I forgot I had previously disabled Samsung Pay using an app called Samsung Package Disabler. So I went into my settings and unchecked the block on the app, and everything is working like normal.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
MetalSnakeBite
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine works. Try clearing app cache
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
I did, a couple times. Even uninstall and re-install. Still locks up on the app. My phone is an unlocked T-mobile S21+.
0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Discussions
My Samsung Pay is also working. Unlocked S21 Ultra on T-Mobile
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm guessing you guys had Samsung Pay before you installed the beta. I didn't. I installed it for the 1st time yesterday, right after the beta install when I remembered that Google Pay wasn't gonna work.
0 Likes
itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Try wipe cache partion !!!
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thanks, I did. No go.
0 Likes
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Discussions
My Samsung pay is also working. S21+, T-Mobile locked.
0 Likes
Solution
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Update: I fixed the problem. I forgot I had previously disabled Samsung Pay using an app called Samsung Package Disabler. So I went into my settings and unchecked the block on the app, and everything is working like normal.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @midimench 

Thank you for updating us back on resolution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes