Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Weather widget on Nova

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 07:49 PM)
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
Anyone having an issue using the Samsung weather widget on Nova Launcher? I can't seem to get it tom work at all on the beta. None of the widgets work.
3 Replies
Jonrican
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Having the same issue. I got around it by setting the widget with Nova, and when it goes to the black screen(at least that's the issue I'm having) I pressed the back key and when it ask if I wanted to discard widget or save I clicked save and it popped up on my screen. Not sure if same for you but worth a try. Hopefully they fix this for final version. I'm more concerned about the stuttering when scrolling though, as its super annoying.
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
Agreed about the stuttering. This is very annoying. Was working great in beta 3 and they broke it.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Al3azim ,

If issue happens with One UI launcher,  Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes