Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung health issues

(Topic created: 06-07-2023 12:57 PM)
arosso3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Samsung health app on watch5 pro crashes a few seconds after opening and is not syncing data to phone

4 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Kiwikeeper4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I was having the same problem on my Watch4 for the first 2 days. The health app would sync instantly upon opening it. I tried multiple times to submit an error report from the app but it failed every time. The health app seemed to work in the morning, but as the day went on would crash every time. Yesterday was the first day it went through the entire day without a crash.

0 Likes
Kiwikeeper4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

This is still happening! I can't use health on my watch! I'm about to throw this thing away. The update broke my watch. Can't submit a report either. 

0 Likes
Kiwikeeper4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
0 Likes