Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung message

(Topic created: 09-04-2022 07:37 PM)
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Samsung messages working better then Google messages.shows when text are reed,delivered and when people are writing back.
20 Replies
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
i dont even have an option for rcs on my s22+ on verizon for samsung messages smh😩
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wait what? I have them both but I'm on t mobile. u should be able to download Samsung messages
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
Do you at least have the read receipts or typing indications?
0 Likes
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I do not sadly. it just the boring old sms samsung app
0 Likes
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
it doesn't give me the option to have any Chat settings
0 Likes
Jus-X
Halo
Options
Discussions
There's some kind of account setting I have yet to figure out to enable it. I think it has something to do with using their VZ Messages at one time. I sell the **bleep** things and get upset every time a Verizon customer opens the app for the first time and is prompted to use Advanced Messaging. But I'm ok with the new redesign of Google Messages. Haven't had any issues with it.
0 Likes
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Id I could get it on samsung messages I'd use samsung over Google any day. I have Verizon and is capable of rcs on Google messages. I still haven't found a way to get it on my phone. maybe I have to factory reset my phone??
0 Likes
preskitt_man
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
When RCS is working, Google Messages will show me Send/Read receipts and typing indicators. If other user is also ok Google Messages, the message is also encrypted.
0 Likes
Dj_Damjano
Nebula
Options
Discussions
And if they have activated "send read notification"lol
0 Likes