Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Screenshots Save Twice When Using Crop Tool

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 11:46 AM)
Options
Discussions
Whenever you take a screenshot, they save to the gallery twice after you use the editing tools that popup for the screenshot. This should be fixed in the next update please 
9 Replies
Options
Discussions
i also have this issue
Options
Discussions
Legit glad I'm not the only one.
0 Likes
G87M2
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I noticed this
Options
Discussions
It's not great news, but it's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this right now
0 Likes
Dj_Damjano
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue. Seems like it saves the full screen and the cropped section selected.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
What's wrong with it though? It's an actual feature. If you screenshot and don't edit the screenshot it'll only save once however, if you use the editing tools it will save the original screenshot in case you want the original one instead of the edited one. I guess if you don't want it to do that then maybe ask Samsung to make a toggle switch to disable it for those who don't want it.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
It's not the way it's been done so of course it feels like more a bug and not a feature. If I edit a screenshot, I only want one version of the screenshot, not the one I edited AND the unedited one. That's counterproductive and not the way it's been done within OneUI or any other operating system for that matter.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can toggle off the setting in Settings > Advanced Features > Screenshots and screen recording > Save original screenshots if you don't want to save the original screenshot after editing it.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Hi, this feature is turned off and it still saves 2 copies of the screenshot if I crop it
0 Likes